Skip to content



Zoning by-laws are amended often therefore additions or amendments should be confirmed with planning staff or with the Town Clerk. Official by-laws are available by request and are held in paper copy at Riverview Town Hall. The hard copy will take precedence over the electronic version.

Any questions regarding by-laws and requests for original copies can be obtained by calling (506) 853-3533 or email [email protected]