Skip to content


Contact Us

The Town of Riverview looks forward to hearing from residents. 

Submit a question or comment using the online contact form

Riverview Town Hall

30 Honour House Court
Riverview, NB E1B 3Y9
(506) 387-2020

Hours: Monday to Friday
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

24/7 Public Works Dispatch

To report a problem to Public Works after hours please call 387-2025. Leave a message and the on-call foreman will return your call promptly.

A Public Works employee will answer your call Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. at the daytime phone number 387-2030

Animal Control

To report a concern related to cats and dogs in the town, contact the Animal Control Officer at 387-2033 or [email protected]. The Town of Riverview does not provide a wildlife removal service. Residents who are experiencing problems are encouraged to contact the Department of Natural Resources at 506-856-2344 or enlist the services of a commercial wildlife removal company. 


View Larger Map