Thank you for your interest in employment with the Town of Riverview. The Town is committed to equal opportunity and hires only the most qualified individuals. All employees and potential candidates are considered for employment opportunities in a fair and consistent manner.
General Job Opportunities
Swim Instructor/Guard (Part-Time)- Department of Parks, Recreation and Community Relations
Student Job Opportunities
See student employment page.
Applying for a position
Human Resources staff will evaluate your application based on the requirements listed in the job advertisement. Applicants who fail to demonstrate how they meet the qualification requirements will not be considered for an interview.
Download Employment Application Form
- Personal data including your first and last name and contact information at home and at school (if different) including your address, telephone number and email.
- Education data including the highest grade you have completed and any relevant training.
- Work experience stated in chronological order including your position title, the address of the organization, your employment dates and job responsibilities
- Additional relevant information, including special skills or competencies, community or organizational involvement, and team leadership, sports, social clubs, etc.
- References, including the name and current contact information of three recent supervisors, teachers, leaders or others who have witnessed you perform in a professional or leadership capacity.
Submitting your application
Be sure to fully review your application form before submitting it. Incomplete applications and any corrections to the application will not be accepted once it has been submitted. Additions to your application will only be accepted prior to the application deadline if the information relates to recent training or education, licences or certifications acquired after the application was received. Applications will not be accepted after the posted deadline.
If you have any further questions regarding the hiring process, please contact the Department of Human Resources by phone at (506) 387-2266 or email email@example.com