Envision Riverview Micro Grant
You are invited to be an architect of the Town of Riverview's future and contribute to Envision Riverview, our community sustainability plan.
What is the Envision Riverview Micro Grant program?
The Town of Riverview offers small-scale grants for actions that will contribute to the overall sustainability of the town. Eligible projects are community-driven and create meaningful impact and community awareness for the goals outlined in the Envision Riverview plan. The maximum contribution for a project is $2,500.
- Community non-profit organizations
- Riverview businesses
How to enter and pitch your great idea:
To enter in this year's Envision Riverview micro grant program, interested applicants must create a 3 minute video describing their idea.
- Pitch the Problem/Issue: Hone in on the problem or the issue you are addressing, why you are addressing it and for whom.
- Research: Be clear on how it relates to the Envision Riverview Community Sustainability Plan and what will be required for your idea to be a success!
- Pitch with Passion: Believe in your idea and its possibility of it making a positive difference in our community!
- Be different: Let your personality shine. Fly your freak flag! Rock your brand!
If you are a Riverview Business with an idea to make your business more sustainable and help progress the Envision Riverview Community Sustainability Plan, the Town of Riverview will send a videographer to your business and record your Big Idea! Successful Business Videos will be shown at Sustaina-Palooza on Saturday April 22 for the People's Choice Award.
Maximum amount to be awarded: $2500
Please also complete the written portion of the submission found on our website. To be eligible for the micro-grant your written submission must be received with the video.
Deadline is 4:30 p.m. on March 31, 2017.
Successful video pitches will be shown at the 3rd annual Sustaina-Palooza on Saturday, April 22! Micro-grant awards will be announced at the event.
Successful projects must be completed and final reports and claims submitted no later than December 31, 2017.