Envision Riverview Micro-Grant
You are invited to be an architect of the Town of Riverview's future and contribute to Envision Riverview, our community sustainability plan.
What is the Envision Riverview Micro-Grant program?
The Town of Riverview offers small-scale grants for actions that will contribute to the overall sustainability of the town. Eligible projects are community-driven and create meaningful impact and community awareness for the goals outlined in the Envision Riverview plan. The maximum contribution for a project is $2,500.
- Community non-profit organizations
- Riverview businesses
How to enter and pitch your great idea:
To enter in this year's Envision Riverview Micro-Grant program, interested applicants must create a 3 minute video describing their idea.
- Pitch the Problem/Issue: Hone in on the problem or the issue you are addressing, why you are addressing it and for whom.
- Research: Be clear on how it relates to the Envision Riverview Community Sustainability Plan and what will be required for your idea to be a success!
- Pitch with Passion: Believe in your idea and its possibility of it making a positive difference in our community!
- Be different: Let your personality shine. Fly your freak flag! Rock your brand!
If you are a Riverview Business with an idea to make your business more sustainable and help progress the Envision Riverview Community Sustainability Plan, the Town of Riverview will send a videographer to your business and record your Big Idea! Successful business submissions will be shown at Sustaina-Palooza on Saturday, April 22 for the People's Choice Award.
Maximum amount to be awarded: $2500
Please also complete the written portion of the submission found on our website. To be eligible for the micro-grant your written submission must be received with the video.
Deadline is April 7, 2017.
Successful video pitches will be shown at the 3rd annual Sustaina-Palooza on Saturday, April 22! Micro-grant awards will be announced at the event.
Successful projects must be completed and final reports and claims submitted no later than December 31, 2017.