Riverview Town Hall

Building permits are required for construction, renovation and demolition activity. If you're looking to construct a new building on your property, make a significant change in the use of the building, or alter the interior of an existing building, you may need a building permit:


Building Permit Application

Engineering Services Request

Property Search Request


Water and Sewer Connection Permits

A permit may be required to tap into water and sewer mains and update connections to the Town of Riverview municipal services.

Plumbing Permits

Plumbing permits are required for the construction of all plumbing systems and must be obtained before construction begins.

Monthly Building Permits

August 2022

July 2022

June 2022

May 2022

April 2022

March 2022

February 2022

January 2022

This site is powered by 100% renewable energy