Water and Sewer
Town of Riverview / Form / Request for paperless water and sewer bill

The personal information collected on this form will be used for the sole purpose of establishing an email address to send the Town of Riverview's Water & Sewer bill and for no other purpose. If you have questions about the Town of Riverview's privacy policy, please contact the Town Clerk at 506-387-2136 or clerk@townofriverview.ca. This form is confidential once completed.

If you don't have a bill nearby to find your account number and customer ID, please complete all other fields and we will search the system for your account. 

This site is powered by 100% renewable energy