Skip to main content

Report a Concern

Use our online tool to report non-emergency problems you see around Riverview, or submit a service request for your neighbourhood.  

For example, you can report things like by-law violations, low water pressure, sidewalk issues, or problems within our parks and trails.  

If you would like to report an emergency that needs more immediate attention, such as a missing stop sign or broken traffic signal, call 506-387-2030. In case of injury or immediate danger, dial 9-1-1. 

Report a concern

The following services are delivered by external providers. Please contact the provider directly to report an issue:  

Power and streetlights (NB Power): 1 800-663-6272   
Gas utility (Liberty Utilities): 1-800-994-2762   
Garbage and recycling not related to residential collection (Eco360): (506) 877-1050 

Create a short cut on your mobile device  

You can add Report a Problem to your mobile device home screen for easier access. 

iPhone (Safari Browser) 

  1. Open on your iPhone. 
  2. From the Safari browser, tap the share arrow. 
  3. Select “Add to home screen," and follow the on-screen instruction. 

Android (Chrome Browser) 

  1. Open on your Android. 
  2. From the Chrome browser, press 3 dots. 
  3. Select “Add to home screen," and follow the on-screen instruction.